All filter options
A wide diversity of types and variants is a typical feature of production for the automotive industry. Thanks to their modular design and the interaction of cam-controlled units in combination with electric-powered axes, LAS assembly and testing machines are ideally suited to meet those demands.
Intelligent tooling concepts also ensure consistently high levels of machine productivity.
We place particular value on quality. We check our assembly quality after every process - and not just in the case of safety-related components. We of course ensure full traceability of production and quality data.
e.g. Battery cells and fuel cells
In the automotive industry, many parts and assemblies must undergo 100% testing for safety reasons. This is where our test engineering specialists come in. Checking battery cells and fuel cells for leaks, documenting the results ..., these are typical tasks for automated test systems created in our Test Automation division.
Our Special Applications division also frequently works for automotive suppliers. This ranges from small projects such as electrical plug contacts to complete test stands.
Case study: Assembly line for locking device
The customer requirements
- Assembly of 1,200 products/h in 2 types, existing of 11 single parts each
- Technical availability > 95%
- Automatic changeover with each change of type
- Autonomous production of 4h
- Robust machine design
- Good accessibility to the process stations
2 cam driven assembly machines ratioCELL with 16 fixtures on a rotary table, linked with a continuous workpiece carrier conveyor system
Footprint: 70 m²
Implementation time: 10 months
- 20 cycles/minute (1,200 parts/h)
- Winding of the spring, heat treatment and testing of the spring inside the machine
- Inspection after each single assembly process
- Safe feeding of the parts by self-made and pre-tested feeding systems
- Optical Inspection of the pin versions
- Magnetic unloader